A child who is not yet there

Today I want to share with you one video that makes a perfect sense for me. My trainer was telling me one of the Maria's quote several times. It is very important for me.
"The Montessori teacher has to visualise a child who is not yet there, materially speaking, and must have faith in the child who will reveal himself through work". 
When I saw this fragment of a lecture  by Viktor Frankl it reminded me about this quote.

video

This is 100% true about the children. We should always say and think that our children are wonderful, healthy, happy, obedient, the best! Even if they are making mess sometimes:)

3 comments:

  1. Love this video! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is realy interesting and gives a food for thought!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely true! Now I must remember this when thinking of my apathetic teenage son!

    ReplyDelete